- After obtaining the Application Form, fill it up and register your name with us by remitting the prescribed fee to our institution.
- After the admission, we will send a copy of the University Prospectus along with the University Application Form and necessary instructions.
- Fill up the University application form and send it back to us with required certificates and documents along with the application form within the prescribed date.
- The acknowledgement or Identity Card of the University for having received your application form will be sent to you or you can collect the same personally.
- Study Materials will be supplied as per the schedule.
- We provide study materials for Kannada and English languages only (For other languages students have to make his / her own arrangements).
- Study materials to be collected from our office in person only.
- Concession of fees to anyone for any course is not available with us under any circumstances.
- Eligibility conditions are as per the details contained in the prospectus.
- Fee once paid is not refundable, or adjustable in future.
- Candidate shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the University.
- False declaration of qualification by the candidate will disqualify his/her admission to the university.
- For more information, contact Center Co-ordinator.
Correspondence Education Bangalore
1st Stage, 5th Phase,
3rd cross, West of Chord Road,
P: +91 95383 35863